Scene-A-Roo Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to Scene-A-Roo tours:
- Scene-A-Roo is not liable for any delay or failure to join the tour by the customer.
- Scene-A-Roo is not responsible for any injury, damage or loss of property which is outside of our control.
- All passengers are expected to listen to the driver and to take measures to ensure their personal safety and protect their property, such as wearing their seatbelt at all times and keeping their valuable belongings with them at all times.
- The customer is requested to be waiting at the arranged pick up place 5 minutes before the arranged time. In the event of a customer not being at the arranged pick-up place at the arranged time, we will call your mobile number or your room in your hotel. Please ensure that you have given us your correct contact details and that your mobile phone is switched on, because we will not be held liable if these details are incorrect. We will try our best to locate you, but if we are unable to make contact for 10 minutes after the scheduled pickup time the tour will be cancelled at the customers expense
- Scene-A-Roo may take photos or videos during the tours which may be displayed on our website or social media pages. Please advise us if you do not wish to have your photo or video taken.
- Scene-A-Roo reserves the right to change the itinerary or to cancel a tour at short notice due to extreme weather or for any other reason. In the event of a tour cancellation, a full refund will be given.
Scene-A-Roo offers the following cancellation policy time frames (for customers who have paid in advance)
- If you cancel more than 48 hours before the booked date, you are eligible to receive a full refund.
- You will not be eligible for a refund if you cancel less than 48 hours before the tour, or do not show up on the day of the tour. If you cancel less than 48 hours before the tour, you may be able to change the tour to another date, but this is subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.